Range contains protective bone guard products for meat, including sticky bone guard in reels, sheets, and perforated on the reel, combining strength and elasticity to provide maximum shelf-life for VAC packed products.
High Quality, Ethically Sourced Materials
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
14 years Of Experience
Bone guards are placed over the exposed bone to protect the food packaging from puncturing and causing leakage. Used with a variety of meat packaging solutions, including hams, preformed trays, and multivac type packaging. Protect your packaging from sharp or jagged meat, pork or ham bones with Flavorseal Meat Bone Guard Sheets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Very high production capacity is possible
- User-friendly patented feed technology
- Low maintenance costs and energy-efficient
- Considerable reduction in packaging material, thanks to wafer-thin bands
- Very short delivery times (often from stock)
- Dutch technology
- Clean, odour-free and smoke-free, thanks to the ‘Ultra Clean Seal’ system
- Standing on castors the Bandall is easy to relocate