Stand-alone Bandall equipment lends itself extremely well to manual feed, and to installation in fully automated production lines.
High Quality, Ethically Sourced Materials
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
14 years Of Experience
The range of stand-alone Bandall units consists of a standard line which varies in standard arch widths and arch heights. The channel widths can also vary for the processing of various band widths (28, 40, 48, 60, 75, 100, 125 and 150mm). The stand-alone Bandall machines lend themselves extremely well to manual feed, and to installation in fully automated production lines. Optional equipment on the machines are: External reel holders, presses, positioning technology, stainless steel, data printers, etc.
Benefit : Reliable and damage-free, thanks to unique patented feed system
- Very high production capacity is possible
- User-friendly patented feed technology
- Low maintenance costs and energy-efficient
- Considerable reduction in packaging material, thanks to wafer-thin bands
- Very short delivery times (often from stock)
- Dutch technology
- Clean, odour-free and smoke-free, thanks to the ‘Ultra Clean Seal’ system
- Standing on castors the Bandall is easy to relocate